YIELD: 10 servings
- 8.50 oz. Hellmann’s® Light Mayonnaise
- 0.50 oz. Balsamic Vinegar
- 10.5 oz. Quinoa, cooked
- 8.25 oz. Tuna, canned and drained
- 9.75 oz. Cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 oz. Red onion, diced
- 4.25 oz. Cucumber, diced
- 5 oz. Tomato, diced
- 0.75 fl. oz. Lemon juice, fresh
- 0.75 fl. oz. Olive oil
- Fresh mint, chopped
- 10 each Wraps, gluten-free, 8”
- 2.5 oz. Arugula
- Prepare Balsamic Mayonnaise: Combine Hellmann’s® Light mayonnaise and balsamic vinegar in a medium bowl. Mix well. Reserve refrigerated.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, tuna, cannellini, red onion, cucumber and tomato. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, and mint. Whisk well to combine. Drizzle over tuna mixture and toss to coat.
- To serve: lay one wrap out, spread with 0.90 oz. balsamic mayo, top with 3.5 oz. tuna salad and 0.25 oz. arugula. Pull one end toward middle and roll, leaving one end open. Repeat to make 10 wraps. Serve immediately.