YIELD: 1 serving
- 4.25 oz. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4.25 oz. Poblano pepper, roasted with skins, seeds and stem removed
- 1.00 oz. Lime juice, fresh
- 0.5 oz. Cilantro, fresh
- 0.5 oz. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 oz. Beef Angus, ground
- 1 Kaiser roll
- 1 oz. Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 0.66 oz. Pickled jalapeños
- Prepare Poblano Chili Sauce: Combine 4.25 oz. Hellmann’s®/Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Poblano pepper, lime juice and cilantro in a food processor. Puree until well blended. Reserve refrigerated.
- Form the beef into a patty and grill it until cooked through.
- Spread both slices of the Kaiser roll with additional 0.5 oz. Hellmann’s®/Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and grill until crispy.
- To assemble burger, spread the Poblano sauce on the bottom bun and top with the grilled patty, cheese, and pickled jalapeño strips. Top with the second slice of the Kaiser bun and serve immediately.