YIELD: 1 serving
- 1 oz. Olive oil
- 7 oz. Red onion, sliced
- 0.36 oz. Tomato paste
- 5.75 oz. Water
- 15.75 oz. Tomatoes, diced
- 0.5 oz. Garlic, thinly sliced
- 0.5 oz. Lemon juice, fresh
- Mint, fresh, cut into ribbons
- Oregano, chopped
- Red pepper flakes
- Sea salt
- 4 oz. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2.75 oz. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Ranch Dressing
- 2.75 oz. Cucumber, grated
- Sugar, to taste
- Lemon juice, to taste
- 0.5 oz. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 oz. Lamb, ground
- 1 Kaiser roll
- 0.35 oz. Butter lettuce
- Prepare Tomato and Onion Chutney: In a medium sized pot over medium high heat, cook the onion in olive oil until tender. Combine the tomato paste with water; add tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice, mint, oregano, red pepper flakes and sea salt. Add to sauté pan. Allow the chutney to reduce until thickened and the tomatoes are tender. Reserve refrigerated.
- Prepare Tzatziki Sauce: Stir 4 oz. Hellmann’s®/Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Hellmann’s®/Best Foods® Creamy Ranch Dressing, cucumber, sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl until well combined. Reserve refrigerated.
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat.
- Form the lamb into a patty and grill until cooked through. Spread additional 0.5 oz. Hellmann’s®/Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise on both slices of the Kaiser roll and grill until crisp.
- To serve: place the patty on the bottom bun and top with chutney and lettuce. Next spread Tzatziki Sauce on the top bun. Serve immediately.