YIELD:24 servings, 1 wrap (351 g) each
INGREDIENTS WEIGHTS MEASURES:
- Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese Product 1-1/2 lb. [675 g] –
- Bull’s-Eye Bold Original Barbecue Sauce 3 oz. [85 g] 6 Tbsp. [90 mL]
- bacon 1-1/2 lb. [675 g] 48 slices
- scallions, chopped 1 lb. [450 g] 1-1/2 qt. [1.5 L]
- beef skirt steaks 4 lb. [1.8 kg] –
- eggs 5 lb. [2.2 kg] 4 doz.
- salt and black pepper [8 g] 1 tsp. [5 mL]
- spinach-flavoured tortilla (10 inch) 3-3/4 lb. [1.6 kg] 24 each
- Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese 12 oz. [340 g] 3 cups [750 mL]
- tomatoes, small dice 1 lb. [450 g] 3 cups [750 mL]
BEAT cream cheese and barbecue sauce until well blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
COOK bacon, in batches, in large skillet until crisp. Drain bacon, reserving 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the drippings (or 2 Tbsp. [30 mL] of the drippings for trial recipe) in skillet. Reserve remaining drippings for later use. Add scallions to skillet; saute 2 to 3 min. or until tender. Set aside.
GRILL steaks on medium-high heat 3 to 4 min. on each side, or to desired doneness. Let stand 2 min.; cut across the grain into thin slices.
FOR each serving: Heat 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) of the reserved bacon drippings in small skillet on medium-high heat. Beat 2 eggs; add to skillet. Cook until set, stirring occasionally. Season with salt.
SPREAD 1 tortilla with 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) of the cream cheese mixture. Top with eggs; 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) each Cheddar, onions and tomatoes; 2 bacon slices; and 2-1/2 oz. (70 g) steak. Roll up tightly. Cut diagonally in half to serve.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Substitute KRAFT Monterey Jack cheese for the cheddar cheese.