YIELD: 1 serving
- 10 oz. Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise
- 1.5 oz. Vinegar
- Celery seed, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 16 oz. Cabbage slaw vegetables
- 3 oz. Chicken, mixed meat, cooked, shredded
- 1.5 oz. Carolina Gold BBQ Sauce
- 2 slices Dill pickle
- 1 Kaiser bun
- Prepare Creamy Slaw: In a medium bowl, combine Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, celery seed, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine. Drizzle dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Reserve refrigerated.
- In a sauté pan, over medium heat, re-heat chicken until heated through. Add BBQ sauce, toss to combine. Place BBQ chicken on bottom bun, top with 2.75 oz. creamy slaw and pickle slices. Serve immediately.