YIELD:80 servings, 1/80 recipe (255 g) each
INGREDIENTS WEIGHTS MEASURES:
- Kraft BarBQ Sauce 60 fl oz [1.7 kg] 1-1/2 qt. [1.5 L]
- Bull’s-Eye Bold Original Barbecue Sauce 60 fl oz [1.7 kg] 1-1/2 qt. [1.5 L]
- honey 10 oz. [285 g] 3/4 cup [175 mL]
- beef briskets (10 lb.) 40 lb. [18 kg] 4 each
- barbecue rub seasoning 4 oz. [115 g] 1 cup [250 mL]
COOK barbecue sauces and honey in saucepan on medium heat until heated through. (Do not exceed 160ºF.) Cool. Refrigerate until ready to use.
PLACE briskets, fat-sides up, in parchment-lined full-sheet pans (or in lined half-sheet pans for trial recipe). Rub 1/4 cup (50 mL) seasoning into each brisket; brush with 1 cup (250 mL) of the sauce mixture.
BAKE in 225ºF standard oven 16 to 18 hours or until meat is done (160ºF) and very tender, brushing every 2 hours with about 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the remaining sauce mixture. Cut across the grain into thin into slices to serve.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Barbecue sauce mixture can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 4 days before using as directed.