- 1 thick slice country bread, grilled
- 1 T Hellmann’s® ½ the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing
- 1/3 cup arugula, chopped
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- 2 slices maple smoked ham (can also be chopped)
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 free run egg, poached for 6 minutes
- 1 tsp Montreal steak spice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine Hellmann’s ½ the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing and horseradish and spread on country bread.
Layer bread with arugula, ham and tomato and then top with poached egg sliced into three sections.
Sprinkle with steak spice, salt and pepper to taste.
YIELD: 1 SERVING