- 26-30 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 450 g lobster, par cooked and diced (See Chef’s Tip)
- 180 g butter
- 1 lemon juiced
- Kosher salt, as needed
- white pepper, ground as needed
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 3 g dill, freshly chopped
- 30 g onions/shallots
- 12 silver dollar rolls
- 180 mL Hellmann’s Real Horseradish Dijon Sauce
- 12 pc Roma tomato, sliced
- 12 pc lettuce (use frisée or chicory lettuce if possible)
Place shrimp and butter in a food processor and puree. Season with lemon juice, Tabasco, salt, and white pepper. Remove from the food processor and place in a bowl with diced lobster meat.
Add the dill and autéed shallots; mix well to combine. Set aside for 2 hours.
Shape into 12 equal patties and grill 1-3 minutes per side.
To assemble the burgers, split the buns in half and spread Hellmann’s Horseradish Dijon Sauce on both sides of the bun.
Place a tomato slice on the bottom of each bun. Place a lobster burger on top of each tomato slice and top with some frisée lettuce. Cover with the top bun.
Chef’s Tip: Since raw lobster meat can be diffi cult to remove from the shells, whole lobsters can be plungedinto boiling water for a minute or two before taking out the meat. The lobster should not be fully cookedwhen mixing up the mixture to avoid overcooking when grilling.
YIELD: 12 SERVING