- 2 cups (500 mL) Pho broth†
- 1-3 slices green chilies
- 2½ oz (71 g) protein (chicken, beef or tofu)
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) grated ginger
- 1 tsp (5 mL) each cilantro & basil
- 1 T (15 mL) scallions
- 1 T (15 mL) onions
- ½ cup (125 mL) bean sprouts
- 1 cup (250 mL) noodles
Place one portion noodle nest into mesh strainer and dip into hot water for 3 to 5 seconds to reheat noodles.
Drain well and place noodles in a 32 ounce (1 L) serving bowl.
Top noodles with blanched bean sprouts, grated ginger, onions, protein (cooked chicken, beef or tofu), scallions, cilantro, basil, and green chilies.
Ladle hot vegetable Pho broth over top of mixture in bowl.
Lacto-ovo-vegetarian: May include milk or milk products and eggs, but excludes meat, poultry, fish and seafood
YIELD: 1 SERVING