YIELD:24 servings, 1 sandwich (210 g) each
INGREDIENTS WEIGHTS MEASURES:
- Pure Kraft Refrigerated Ranch Dressing 1 lb. + 3.5 oz. [550 g] 3 cups [750 mL]
- harissa paste 4.5 oz. [130 g] 6 Tbsp. [90 mL]
- boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 oz./115 g) 6 lb. [2.7 kg] 24 each
- French bread, sliced 1/2-inch thick 3.75 lb. [1.7 kg] 48 slices
- Casino Swiss Slices (15 g) 1 lb. + 9.5 oz. [720 g] 48 slices
- pitted green olives, coarsely chopped 12 oz. [340 g] 3 cups [750 mL]
- red onion, very thinly sliced 7.5 oz. [215 g] 3 cups [750 mL]
- golden raisins 9 oz. [255 g] 1-1/2 cups [375 mL]
- butter 6 oz. [170 g] 3/4 cup [175 mL]
MIX dressing and harissa. Divide mixture in half. Combine chicken and half the dressing mixture. Refrigerate 24 hours to marinate. Refrigerate remaining dressing mixture separately until ready to use.
REMOVE chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Cook on lightly greased grill on medium-high heat 6 to 7 min. on each side or until done (165ºF [74ºC]). Cool; thinly slice and refrigerate until use.
FOR each serving: Spread 1 bread slice with 1/2 Tbsp. (7 mL) of the reserved dressing mixture. Top with 1 cheese slice, 1 sliced chicken breast, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) each olives and onions, 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) raisins and second cheese slice. Top with 1 bread slice spread with 1/2 Tbsp. (7 mL) dressing mixture.
MELT 1-1/2 tsp. (7 mL) butter in skillet or on flat-top grill on medium-high heat. Cook sandwich 2 to 3 min. on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Substitute chopped dried apricots for the raisins.
Sprinkle 1 tsp. (5 mL) finely chopped fresh parsley or chives around finished sandwich.
Chicken can be grilled ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before using. Reserved dressing mixture can be refrigerated up to 2 days before using.