YIELD: 1 serving
- 7 oz. Hellmann’s® or Real Mayonnaise
- 2 oz. Capers
- 6.75 oz. Mixed olives, pitted
- 0.75 oz. Garlic, diced
- 1 oz. New Orleans style mustard
- Oregano, fresh
- Thyme, fresh
- 8 oz. Ground lamb
- 8 oz. Pizza dough
- 0.5 oz. Red onion, diced
- 1 oz. Tomato, sliced
- 1 oz. Feta cheese
- Prepare Remoulade Mayonnaise: In a food processor, combine Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, capers, pitted mixed olives, diced garlic, mustard, oregano and thyme. Pulse a few times until just combined, small chunks of olives should still be present. Reserve refrigerated.
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat. Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Press lamb into a patty and press finger into center, half way down—this prevents too much shrinkage. Grill until cooked through (165°F). Spread out pizza dough, large enough to wrap the build.
- Build the burger in dough in this order: place onion, tomato, cheese, Remoulade Mayonnaise, and cooked lamb burger. Pull edges of dough around build, and press onto the top of the bun, trimming off any extra, seal with a bit of water. Flip build over (so sealed side is down) and place on a parchment lined sheet tray and bake for 10-15 or until crust is golden brown and cooked (alternatively, bake in a pizza or deck oven).
- Remove and serve immediately.