YIELD: 10 servings
- 11 oz. Hellmann’s® Light Mayonnaise
- 29.75 oz. Chickpeas, drained, rinsed and mashed
- 4.75 oz. Carrots, diced
- 8 oz. Celery, diced
- 1.25 oz. Green onion, sliced
- 1.5 oz. Red onion, diced
- 1.5 oz. Dijon mustard
- 0.25 oz. Curry powder
- 10 each 8” Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 20 Avocado slices
- 10 Lettuce leaves
- Salt & fresh ground black pepper, optional
- In a large bowl, combine chickpeas and vegetables. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine Hellmann’s® Light mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and curry powder. Drizzle mayonnaise mixture over vegetables and toss well to coat. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Reserve refrigerated.
- To serve: Place 5.75 oz. of mashed chickpea salad in the center of each tortilla. Top with one leaf lettuce and two avocado slices. Fold one end toward center and roll to create a wrap with one open end. Serve immediately.