YIELD: 1 serving
- 10.5 oz. Orange juice
- 9 oz. Olive oil
- 2 oz. Lemon juice
- 1.75 oz. Coconut milk
- 1 oz. Lime juice
- 0.75 oz. Cilantro, fresh, minced
- 5 lbs. Chicken breast, 10 pieces total
- 1.75 oz. Rum
- 6.75 oz. Pineapple, grilled, diced
- 0.5 oz. Red onion, minced
- 0.5 oz. Jalapeno pepper, minced
- 0.25 oz. Ginger, minced
- 1 oz. Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise
- 0.50 oz. Breadcrumbs
- 1 King’s Hawaiian bun, toasted
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 1 Leaf lettuce
- Prepare Citrus and Herb Marinated Chicken Breast: Combine orange juice, olive oil, coconut milk, lime juice, cilantro and chicken breast in a large bowl and mix together until well incorporated. Place marinade in re-sealable bag along with chicken and allow to marinate for 4 hours, or overnight. Keep refrigerated.
- Prepare Pineapple Salsa: In a small saucepan, over medium heat, reduce the rum to about half. In a medium bowl, toss together the pineapple, onion, pepper, ginger, and reduced rum. Cover the bowl in plastic wrap and reserve refrigerated for at least an hour, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- After the chicken has marinated, blot dry to remove excess liquid. Place chicken on parchment lined sheet tray. Spoon mayonnaise over and spread evenly. Evenly coat chicken with breadcrumbs.
- Bake the chicken 10-15 minutes or until the thickest part of the meat registers 165°F.
- To assemble the sandwich: on the bottom slice of the Hawaiian bun, layer sliced tomato, lettuce, chicken, and pineapple salsa. Top with the second slice of the Hawaiian bun and serve immediately.