- 60 uncooked large shrimp, peeled with tails left on, deveined
- 375 mL (1½ cups) Pure KRAFT Refrigerated Raspberry Poppyseed Dressing, divided
- 750 mL (3 cups) tomatoes, seeded, small dice
- 375 mL (1½ cups) red onions, finely chopped
- 50 mL (¼ cup) fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1.5 kg seedless watermelon slices (3 cm thick), peels removed, cut into 4 cm squares
- 96 English cucumber slices, thin
Toss shrimp with 6 T (90 mL) dressing. Refrigerate 15 min. Grill until shrimp turn pink.
Combine tomatoes, onions, mint and remaining dressing. Cut each watermelon piece diagonally in half to form 2 triangles.
For each serving: Arrange cucumber slices, with slices slightly overlapping, in circle on serving plate. Top with 6 watermelon triangles, with long sides toward centre of plate. Place 5 shrimp, tails up, between watermelon pieces. Spoon tomato mixture onto centre of salad.
YIELD: 12 SERVINGS, 1 SALAD (305 g) EACH