- 8 hot dog buns
- 6 chopped hard boiled free run eggs
- 2 avocadoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup of chopped green onion
- 1 cup of fresh crabmeat or one can of crabmeat
- 2 heaping T of Hellmann’s® ½ the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing
- 1 T hot sauce, garlic Tabasco, if possible salt & pepper
Butter & grill hot dog buns.
Mix the eggs, avocado, green onions, crabmeat, mayonnaise and hot sauce into a large bowl.
Once crisp, stuff the hot dog buns with the ingredients and top with salt and pepper.
Serve with a side of your favourite potato chips.
YIELD: 8 SERVINGS