- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Pure Kraft Refrigerated Ranch Dressing, divided
- 2 T (30 mL) curry powder
- 4 1/2 lbs (2 kg) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) mango chutney, pureed
- 1 3/4 lb (790 g) fresh mangos, peeled, thinly sliced
- 9 oz (255 g) green onions, thinly sliced
- 24 large whole wheat tortillas
- 15 oz (425 g) baby spinach leaves
Mix 3/4 cup (175 mL) dressing (or 1 T [15 mL] dressing for trial recipe) and curry powder. Brush evenly onto chicken. Refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours. Grill chicken until done (170ºF); cool. Cut into thin strips.
Combine remaining dressing and chutney in large bowl. Add chicken, fresh mangos and onions; mix lightly.
FOR EACH SERVING: Top 1 tortilla with 1/2 cup (125 mL) spinach and 55 g of the chicken mixture. Roll up tortilla, tucking in both sides as you roll it to completely enclose fi lling. Cut diagonally in half.
Yield: 24 Servings