- 1 lb (500 g) Luxury Rock Crab Combo or Salad Meat, thawed
- 3 cups (750 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups (500 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 cups (500 mL) onion, diced
- 10-12 pieces (400 g) artichoke hearts, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 12 buns, cut in half
- 24 tomato slices
- 12 thin slices Swiss or Provolone cheese, cut in half
Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
Place crab, parmesan, mayonnaise, onion, chopped artichokes and green onion in large bowl; mix well.
Transfer to 3.5 L,15-cup glass baking dish.
Bake for about 30 minutes, or until bubbling and heated through.
Lay buns cut side up on a large baking sheet. Divide hot crab mixture among buns, using about 75 mL (1/3 cup) per half bun.
Top each with tomato slice and 1/2 cheese slice.
Place under broiler until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
YIELD: 12 SERVINGS