YIELD: 4 half-sheet pans or 128 servings, 1 bar (83 g) each
INGREDIENTS WEIGHTS MEASURES:
- Oreo Small Crunch Pieces 4 lb. + 8 oz. [2 kg] 1-1/4 gal. [5 L]
- butter, melted 12 oz. [340 g] 1-1/2 cups [375 mL]
- Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened 9 lb. [4 kg] – [-]
- sugar 3 lb. + 12 oz. [1.7 kg] 1 qt. + 1/2 cup [1.1 L]
- eggs 32 fl oz [1 kg] 16 each [-]
- fresh blueberries 2 lb. [1 kg] 1-1/4 qt. [1.25 L]
- semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted 12 oz. [340 g] 1-1/3 cups [325 mL]
MIX 4 lb. (1.8 kg) of the Oreo Pieces (or 1 lb. [450 g] of the Oreo Pieces for trial recipe) and butter; press onto bottoms of 4 parchment-lined half-sheet pans (or onto bottom of 1 lined half-sheet pan for trial recipe).
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl of mixer fitted with paddle attachment until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Fold in blueberries. Pour over crusts. Sprinkle 2 oz. (60 g) of the remaining Oreo Pieces over batter in each pan.
BAKE in 350°F-standard oven 45 to 50 min. or until centres are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
DRIZZLE chocolate evenly over cheesecakes. Cut dessert in each pan into 32 bars. Keep refrigerated.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
For best results, do not use frozen or canned blueberries.