YIELD: 10 servings
- 21 oz. Hellmann’s® Light Mayonnaise
- 3.25 fl. oz. Lemon juice
- 0.75 oz. Cilantro, minced
- 11 oz. Breadcrumbs, adjust as needed
- 2 Tbsp. Cumin
- 4 tsp. Garlic powder
- 5 Avocados, cut into 10 slices
- 8 oz. Flour, adjust as needed
- 4 Eggs, beaten, adjust as needed
- Prepare Creamy Lemon Dipping Sauce: Combine Hellmann’s® Light mayonnaise, lemon juice and cilantro in a medium bowl. Mix well. Reserve refrigerated.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Season breadcrumbs with cumin and garlic powder to taste.
- Follow standard breading procedure by dredging five (5) avocado slices in flour, dip into beaten egg, then dredge the avocado slices in breadcrumbs until fully coated.
- Place the avocado slices on a parchment lined sheet tray and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until crispy. Serve with 2.50 oz. lemon dipping sauce